Courses, Lessons, Topics, Quizzes, Materials
Thank you for producing a course for the Disability Employment Technical Assistance Center. Your contribution will help improve the quality of employment services, and through those services, increase the employment and quality of life for people with disabilities. This course is a reference for you to consult as you produce your course as well as an example of what you will produce and how it will look once it is installed in the LMS system, to help you envision what you will produce. It is not a substitute for one-on-one training and assistance with a member of the DETAC team. So be aware that the last section is of this course is on scheduling sessions with a DETAC LMS specialist to help you get your course started. This course will cover five topics:
- What you will produce for your course and how it will end up in the final product.
Then there will be two sections on Power Point, Snagit and Camtasia, the tools we are recommending
for producing your course. They are:
- Installing the tools on your computer and license management.
- Using Power Point, Snagit and Camtasia to produce your course materials.
- Some suggestions on how to structure your course materials.
- Scheduling a session to work with a DETAC LMS specialist to record your first lesson.
As this course is largely a reference, it includes no quizzes. There are a few downloadable items that you
can use to produce your course.
So, let’s get started with lesson one, on what you need to make, and where it will end up on your course
in the DETAC Learning Management System.